- to provide goods and services to you;
- to arrange delivery;
- to contact you (with your consent) about promotional offers, new beers, breweries or events which we think may interest you.
With your consent, we aim to update you about products and services which are of interest and relevance. Email distributions, text campaigns and newsletters may be undertaken with use of industry known service providers such as MailChimp. You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Clicking to change marketing preferences on any emails.
- Changing your preference via email.
- Changing your preference via telephone.
- Changing your preference via post.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will not disclose your data to any third party except as set out below. We don’t sell, rent or trade any type of customer data.
- Couriers and / or suppliers in processing your order for delivery.
- Government bodies, regulators, law enforcement, courts / tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so to comply with legal obligations, to exercise our legal rights, for the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or for the protection of our employees and customers.
HOW LONG IS DATA STORED
We may request and collect the following information:
- your name, email, telephone number and address.
- your subscription payment details.
- your orders and favourites.
- your communications with us.
- your delivery preferences.
- your communications and marketing preferences.
We operate internal policies to prove our commitment in keeping your personal data safe and secure. Data protection training is provided for employees.
- Encryption of data is provided where online purchasing is available.
- Security software protects IT systems from external attack and unathorised access.
- Card payments are processed by industry leaders such as Stripe and PayPal.
- We will never ask you to confirm any credit / debit card details via email.
- Where website logging in is in place, we recommend that you use at least 8 characters, keep it private and change it frequently.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold (right of access).
- the right to request that we delete your personal data where we have no legal reason to retain it (right to be forgotten).
- the right to ask us to update and correct any data (right of rectification).
- the right to opt-out of any marketing communications (right to object).
- the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data whereby we secure and retain data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (right to restrict processing).
- the right to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a readable format and / or provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (right to data portability).
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of the above rights.
Our website is a cookie free zone, we don’t track site users or collect browsing information. Cookies may be used by the shopping basket provider or by the payment provider – this information is not collected or controlled by us – you can choose to stop all cookies through your browser settings but please bear in mind the website may not function correctly as a result.
You can check the cookie settings of any website by using services such as cookieserve.com.
This policy was last updated in May 2020.